It’s easy to take advantage of Google Business Photos on your social networks, here’s a simple guide to adding your virtual tour embed to a Facebook tab.
1. While logged into Facebook, navigate to the Woobox App and install it. This allows you to paste HTML content into a tab.
2. Go to your Facebook page, click on the new tab Woobox has created entitled “Welcome.” Authorize the tab when prompted.
3. In a separate browser window, navigate to your Google Business Photos virtual tour how you normally would. Navigate to the place in the tour you want to start from. Click on the “chain link” icon in the top left corner for embed options. Click “customize and preview embedded map.” Set the custom width/height to 800 x 600. Copy the embed code.
4. Paste the code from your Google virtual tour into your Woobox custom Facebook tab. Be sure to enable the “wide mode” to show a big window. Change the name of the tab to whatever you want. Change any other settings you need to, and then Save your settings.
5. You’re done! Go back to your Facebook page and view your tab.