If you’ve had a virtual tour shot as part of the Google Business View program, you might want to take advantage of Google’s embed feature to add the tour to your website. Here’s a few basic steps to get the tour embedded:
1. – Go to your Google Maps and search for your business, enter name and location.
2. – Click on the “See Inside” picture to open the virtual tour.
3. – Click on the gear Icon to open the share or embed image dialog
4. – Once the share Link and Embed Image open, select an image size then you can rotate the tour to any location you choose to start the tour. Copy and paste the HTML code into your website or blog to embed the virtual tour.
Note the method below is for using the old Classic version of Google Maps.
1. – Go to your Google+ Local page.
2. – Scroll down and click on the image with the ‘SEE INSIDE’ tag on top ( Right side of the page, under Directions ). This open the virtual tour in Google Maps.
3. – Select the position in the virtual tour that you want shown when you embed. It will embed exactly as shown. Make sure the tour is oriented the way you want it before you embed.
4. – Click on the link icon in the top-left corner.
5. – Click on ‘Customize and preview embedded map’.
6. – Select Custom, and enter the width and height of the frame that will contain your virtual tour.
7. – Copy and paste the HTML code into your website or blog to embed the virtual tour.
NOTE: You can even move the tour to another position and embed a second tour starting at a different point.